AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Our awards Numerous awards testify to the effectiveness of DZ BANK's HR management system.
- Top German Employer (Top Employers Institute, since 2008)
- Candidate Experience Award (received for the first time in 2015)
In 2016, for the second time, DZ BANK was presented with the Candidate ExperienceAward by the Institute for Competitive Recruiting (ICR), which means it is among the top twelve companies in the German-speaking countries (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland). Eight-seven companies took part in 2016.
- Award for fair and career-enhancing trainee program (Absolventa GmbH in cooperation with the Institute for HR Management at the Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich, since 2012)
- Trendence Student Survey/Germany's Top 100 Employers (trendence Absolventenbarometer graduates survey, listed in the rankings since 2008)
- Universum Student Survey/Germany's most attractive employer (listed in the rankings since 2008)
- audit berufundfamilie® work and family audit certificate (non-profit-making Hertie Foundation, regularly renewed since 2007).
- The employer review website Kununu awarded DZ BANK the two seals of quality Top Company and Open Company in recognition of its very good overall rating by employees and applicants and its proactive dealings with the portal (https://www.kununu.com/de/dz-bank-deutsche-zentral-genossenschaftsbank).
Membership of organizations
HR is another area in which DZ BANK actively capitalizes on opportunities for dialog across the sector through external initiatives:
Charter for the Compatibility of Work and Care in Hessen
In 2014, DZ BANK signed the Charter for the Compatibility of Work and Care in Hessen, which was created as part of the Hessen-based Compatibility of Work and Care initiative. By signing this voluntary undertaking, companies in the state of Hessen agree to pursue the shared goal of supporting employees who take on responsibility for family members in need of care. The organizations that launched the initiative include berufundfamilie gGmbH and the Hessen State Ministry of Social Affairs.
The diversity charter is a corporate initiative supported by the German government that aims to promote diversity in the workplace. The initiative seeks to enhance the understanding and inclusion of diversity within corporate culture in Germany. In 2011, DZ BANK publicly confirmed its commitment to this matter by signing the diversity charter. The number of companies and institutions that have signed this voluntary undertaking has now reached 2,450 (as at May 2017).
Family as a success factor
A workplace that is aware of the needs of families is crucial to achieving a successful work-life balance. A range of suggestions and ideas for designing a family-friendly working environment is available to DZ BANK through 'Family as a success factor', a corporate network initiated and supported by the Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth, various umbrella organizations within German industry, and the Deutscher Gewerkschaftsbund (DGB) [Confederation of German Trade Unions]. DZ BANK was one of the 380 initial signatories to a joint declaration on the family as a success factor.